This week I’m sharing a personal breakdown that happened after an absolutely amazing week of volunteering with Zendo at Lightning in a Bottle. I’m sharing with you my insights of what I learned from it and ways I hope to operate differently in the future, so I’m better able to take emotional care of myself in the future. Maybe you can learn from my experiences and avoid the intensity of my learning experience.
In this video I share my story of how Psychedelics have supported healing a part of my life that I hadn’t been able to do with therapy. I hope this encourages conversations about psychedelics and decriminalization.
View on youtube here: https://youtu.be/tyM5so1MBEQ
- This podcast discusses common questions about Psychedelic Assisted Psychotherapy and Therapeutic Use of Psychedelics.
- Some questions answered includes:
- How many treatments?
- What does it look like?
- What’s being worked on?
- How does it support connection to one’s body?
- What are the advantages or disadvantages?
- Who is this not for?
- What kind of training and preparation should a therapist have in order to do this?
- What advice do you have for someone considering this therapy?
- What are the preconceptions and which ones aren’t true?
Please note – there was a recording issue that made this episode more tin sounding. This error has been fixed for all moving forward. Thank you for your understanding. We wanted to share this content.